This is a beautiful Home Renovated Ready to move In. Big back yard.OVERSIZED Heated DOUBLE CAR GARAGE (220V WIRED) ...Close to all amenities ... shopping, schools, medical, dental, hospital, swimming, golf, numerous parks and pathways, ... Easy commute to Calgary ...Be sure to view the VIRTUAL TOUR ... Call for your showing today.
This Beautiful Bungalow 3994 SQ FT Living space includes a fully finished Basement. On 5 Acres of Land With Work Shop with a total size 27.5x 29.5 Sq Ft. Also a Tripple Garage Attached 25.2 x 50.3. Easy to find a home located South of Lyalta South Side of Hwy 1 RR264 . 4 bedroom - 2d home on the west side. This home is 20 Minutes to Calgary city limits. Schools Schools in Strathmore, Langdon as well Chestermere High School.Shopping 15 Minutes, either way, Cosco Walmart East Hill Or you can Go to Strathmore Or 7min To Landgon
Some of the upgrades
1 ensuite shower is a steam shower.
2. Hot water on demand
3. Vacuflow – no wall attachments but baseboard vents throughout the main floor
4. Furnace – 10 years old
5. Iron filtration system
6. Separate water filtration system to the refrigerator in the kitchen
7. Theatre room wired for 7.1 surround sound system (7 speakers + subwoofer)
8. House wired for Cat-5e or 6
9. Main floor speaker system wired to the living room, laundry room, and ensuite deck
10. Several natural gas lines for BBQ or heaters:
a. Two on main deck
b. One on ensuite deck
c. One on walkout patio
d. One in an attached garage
11. Stove and dryer are natural gas
12. Spare room in an attached garage is heated
13. Hunter Douglas honeycomb blinds throughout the entire house
14. Main deck and walkout patio have rollaway sunscreens
15. All granite countertops, except in the laundry room
16. Slate and hardwood on the main floor; carpet in basement
17. Electrical panels located in the basement storage room and spare room in attached garage17. Electrical panels located in the basement storage room and spare room in the attached garage
18. Well and septic field are about 20 years old
1. Heated by a natural gas furnace
2. Wired for 110V and 240V
3. Large garage door is operated manually
Yes, 2 Parking stalls at your front door plus Visitor Parking Outside your backyard across the alley That is why you have a back gate. Close to Schools Parks as well as hospitals. 5 min to Walmart.Open floor plan with gas fireplace in Living room, Breakfast bar as well as a pantry. Basement ready for your touches. Condo fees $169.69
Talk about pride of ownership, incredible value for only $209,900! This incredible condo has been meticulously maintained and beautifully updated all throughout and now ready for its new owner! As soon as you walk in you will notice the open and inviting floor plan, as each space flows together. This condo features a beautiful master bedroom with a walk in closet a 3 piece ensuite, along with an additional large second bedroom and second full 4 piece main washroom! The condo also features a great flex space that is currently being used as a den / office, along with in suite laundry. Some of the key upgrades throughout are the new; kitchen cabinets, stainless steel appliances, kitchen countertops, tile backsplash, high quality laminate flooring, and of course the fully renovated bathrooms! The condo also comes with one titled parking space along with plenty of visitor parking to be offered. If you are looking for a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo this is one you won't want to miss, must be seen in person to be fully appreciated - call today!
Data is supplied by Pillar 9™ MLS® System. Pillar 9™ is the owner of the copyright in its MLS®System. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by Pillar 9™.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.